Stand alone or as a part of the CLA 604.2A system, the CLA 206A 2 x 6.5" + 1 x 1.4" active cabinet excels for both SPL and audio articulation.
The active CLA406.2A is a Class-D 600W + 300W system delivering a maximum SPL of 133 dB courtesy of four 6.5 inch customer woofers and a 1.4 inch B&C HF compression driver with a 2.5 inch voice-coil.
On-board DSP offers a choice of eight presets while the enclosure’s large-format waveguide delivers 100 degree (H) x 25 degree (V) dispersion.
The CLA206A, meanwhile, incorporates the same waveguide but with only two 6.5 inch woofers.
The compact column can be used stand-alone or in clusters, or as an ideal complement for the CLA406.2A, forming an overall system with increased mid-high dispersion and consistent sound pressure uniformity in the listening area.
The launch of the new VERTUS columns follows a steep rise in the use of the VERTUS CLA406A for mobile sound reinforcement applications – a trend spurred on by the column’s depth of versatility and performance. Now making life easier for those on the road, both the CLA406.2A and more compact CLA206A have been designed with portability in mind, from the rugged hardware to new accessories which make set-up both extremely quick and highly intuitive.
Included within the extended accessories range is a flybar for easy system suspension (users simply add a clamp for tubular coupling), plus a foldable floor stand offering a choice of angles from 0°-10°, and a bracket for coupling two enclosures at angles of 0°- 20° (in steps of 5°). The accessories connect to the cabinets using supplied M10 screws for fixed installation, or via quick release pins (optional) for mobile use.
In terms of hardware, the enclosures now offer four lateral inserts which can accept both the quick release pins and M10 screws, while M6 rear suspension points have been added for additional installation flexibility.
- Bi-amplified 2-way line array
- 2 x 165mm (6.5 inch) custom woofers with 38mm (1.5 inch) coil
- Neodymium B&C compression HF driver with 36mm (1.4 inch) throat and 64mm (2.5 inch) coil
- Large format FBT waveguide with 100 H x 25 degree V dispersion
- Frequency response from 65Hz to 20KHz
- Class-D 600Wrms for LF and 300Wrms for HF amplifiers with switching mode power supply
- DSP processor with 8 equalisation presets
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, filter-HP, ground-lift
- Neutrik PowerCON IN and LINK power connectors
- Cabinet in 12mm (0.5 inch) birch plywood with scratch-resistant varnish, two side handles, rubber inserts for protection and anti-slip upper and lower
- 4 lateral inserts, two upper and two lower points designed to accept quick release pins or M10 screws. New hardware for flying installations, for ground setups and the possibility of coupling two or more CLA 406A / CLA 206A with an angle of 0 - 20 degree in 5 degree steps vertically, all with optional quick release pins for touring.
- 35mm stand socket
- Top side inclined 20 degree to have maximum flexibility of use in combination with other CLA 206A or CLA 406A in order to adapt the vertical dispersion angle of the system to the listening area.
- The system can be used both in small point source systems with the CLA 118SA sub and in clusters of two to have a dispersion of 40 degree (V). It can also be considered a down-fill for CLA 406A systems.