This is a new range of power units designed specifically for professional sound-broadcasting systems with service and emergency messages. Thanks to the great reliability of the protection circuits used, combined with an attractive appearance and the very tough structures, the MPA range constitutes the ideal product for quality amplification, with a particularly interesting price/ performance ratio. If this amplifier is used in emergency systems, it is possible to disable all the front-panel controls (tone and volume controls).
In this way it is possible to prevent the levels set at the time of commissioning the system from being altered accidentally.
- Balanced line input/output (XLR-F and XLR-M sockets, with adjustable sensitivity).
- Unbalanced line input (double RCA socket)
- MBT 1101 microphone station input (RJ45 socket)
- Telephone/emergency audio input for priority calls with adjustable threshold and sensitivity
- Front panel overall volume control and treble and bass controls
- Rear-panel selector switch for enabling/disabling front-panel tone and volume controls
- Constant voltage (50/70/100 V) or 8 Ω impedance loudspeaker line output.
- LED-type Vu meter for clear and immediate monitoring of output power
- Contacts for activating precedence on line input
- Alerting signal (chime) with level control
- Selectable 230/115 VAC and 24 VDC mains